Thursday 22 January 2015

Welcome!

Hi, thank you very much for giving the humble beginnings of my hobby blog a gander - my name is Adam Isherwood - am from South East Essex in the UK. Been a hobbyist since the tender age of 8 from a deadly introduction game of Necromunda and 20+ years later have never looked back since.

Other than being a die hard gamer, I also have published my own rule set (Shattered Verse) and have helped create material for others (Forges of War, FUBAR, GROM) and have play-tested for countless others. My latest projects are my soon to be 2 year old gaming club - Iron Forest Games and am currently working on a silhouette rules system for my own fantasy and sci-fi settings and grappling the daunting task of being a father for the first time! :P

With this blog I hope to share my latest hobby output; from miniatures, to conversions and terrain as well as ramblings on running a growing gaming club and writing rule sets as well as my thoughts and opinions on the latest going ons in the hobby community/industry.

So thanks again for taking a lookie - I promise to post at least a new content weekly if not more frequently

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment